Interested in becoming a SAT and ACT teacher?
We’re always interested in meeting new people who want to teach with us. We offer SAT and ACT Test Prep on Saturdays and after school, mostly on-site but sometimes we’re contracted to teach the course around the metro Atlanta area! Nsoromma School incorporates African and African American culture and history in all courses and in the teaching methodology.
– Previous experience teaching or tutoring SAT or ACT prep, or experience teaching or tutoring teens in reading, writing or math.
– SAT scores of 600 or higher on at least one of the sections (Critical Reading, Math, or Writing) on an official administration within the last six years; or ACT score of 26 or higher in one or more sections.
– Because of the recent changes in the SAT, you may be asked to complete a more recent administration online.
– Skill in facilitating lessons that are hands-on, that involve students working through problems in peer groups, and that incorporate knowledge of African and African-American culture and history in the content and pedagogy of the course.
– A degree is not required – college upperclassmen who have the requisite scores and experience will be considered.